GAS Analysis is THE global symposium for gas analysis. An international event, the 12th edition will be held in English over 3 days, from January 30th to February 1st, 2024, at Paris Porte de Versailles - Hall 4, in conjunction with Hyvolution, the leading European exhibition for hydrogen-related solutions.
3 Days of Innovation and Information Sharing
You will discover the latest developments and concerns in gas analysis dedicated to various applications (including hydrogen), as well as presentations of industrial solutions and innovations. In this edition, the program includes:
- 100 captivating conferences divided into talks and poster presentations
- 5 themes: Hydrogen, Gas Metrology, Energy Transition, Industrial Innovation, Climate, and Air Quality
- 3 tutorials: Accreditation, Uncertainties, Metrology, and safety of hydrogen equipment
- PROMETH2O Workshop: Metrology for trace water measurement, ultra-pure gas-based processes
- A prestigious gala dinner at La Coupole
- Numerous networking opportunities
The Collège Français de Métrologie is a French association, with an industrial vocation, and gathers 715 members on December 31, 2022.
The CFM’s aim is to share the good practices of Measurement and Metrology over people of the measurement World through its various actions.
All industrial and technical fields are concerned: mechanic, health, energy, agri-food industry, pharmaceutical, chemistry, education & research... as well as a various public such as technicians, laboratory managers, quality managers, R&D, engineers, production checking & plant maintenance, management and control functions and sales & marketing managers...
Our strength: be the unique association gathering measurement professionals and end-users in Europe.
Close to our members, we bring "better solutions" and create opportunities for an efficient networking.
Collège Français de Métrologie
1, rue Gaston Boissier
75724 Paris Cedex 15