Skip to main content


Must I always call on an accredited laboratory in order to receive a document with the right logo?


If you want a calibration or verification certificate with the logo of the accrediting organisation, then you must use an accredited laboratory (Cofrac in France). Note that certain non-accredited laboratories are capable of delivering quality services.

Measurement FAQ  

This FAQ contains answers to the questions that you ask most frequently. This list is far from complete. We regularly add new questions and answers.
Please send your questions and suggestions. It will help us to improve our FAQ for all users.

For further information you can access to level 2 of the FAQ by beciming a member of the CFM.


send your question FAQ level 2