Gas Analysis Symposium and Exhibition
The 12th GAS ANALYSIS Symposium will take place on January 30, 31, and February 1, 2024, in Paris.
With a new format and partnership: with the
3 days of innovation and information sharing
At the GAS Analysis Symposium, you will discover the latest developments and concerns in gas analysis dedicated to various applications (including hydrogen) and explore presentations of industrial solutions and innovations. The event brings together
key players in the field
, including decision-makers, technical leaders, research laboratories, experts, manufacturers, and end users.
This edition includes:
- 100 captivating conferences distributed in talks and poster presentations
- 5 themes: Hydrogen, Gas Metrology, Energy Transition, Industrial Innovation, Climate, and Air Quality
- 3 tutorials: Accreditation / Uncertainties / Metrology and safety of hydrogen equipment
- A full day dedicated to hydrogen as an energy transport vector
- PROMETH2O Workshop: Metrology for trace water measurement, ultra-pure gas-based processes
- A prestigious gala dinner at La Coupole
- Many networking opportunities (GAS Analysis Hub, breaks, Hyvolution Connect app...)
See the detailed program
At the heart of Hyvolution: an advanced gas analysis zone
Access to the GAS Analysis Exhibition zone will be open and fully integrated into the Hyvolution event. To encourage interaction among all symposium participants, GAS Analysis exhibitors will be grouped in
a spacious area of over 350 m²
, strategically located near conference rooms and all symposium-related functions.
Exclusively designed for congress participants, the
“GAS Analysis Hub”
is a dynamic and versatile space. It serves as a central point for poster presentations, breaks, networking opportunities, and catering services, all in one convenient location.
Secure your spot and register now at the best price!
Rates and Registration